This means we have to jump through some different hoops to get things to work this time around.
The steps are now the following:
- Download the Windows version of ColdFusion Builder
- Download my cfbuilder_builder.zip file and unzip it somewhere
- Unzip the windows installer like so: 'unzip cfbuilder_windows_public_beta2.exe'
- Under InstallerData/Disk1/InstData/ you will find Resource.zip
- Unzip Resources.zip
- Under Resource1/Z_/dist/ you will find _windows_fe4d6d02bcbb_zg_ia_sf.jar
- Copy _windows_fe4d6d02bcbb_zg_ia_sf.jar to the same directory you unzipped cfbuilder_builder.zip to (and should now have Rip.py and plugins.txt in it)
- Run 'python Rip.py', and wait.
- You should now have 2 folders in that directory 'plugins' and 'features', which you can now copy into your eclipse directory to do a plugin install.
As new versions of ColdFusion Builder become public, I will attempt to keep this script up to date.