For those of you who have been running ColdFusion Builder on Linux, you may have noticed that the installer structure has changed since the last public beta, which means that my previous instructions will no longer work.
This means we have to jump through some different hoops to get things to work this time around.
The steps are now the following:
- Download the Windows version of ColdFusion Builder
- Download my cfbuilder_builder.zip file and unzip it somewhere
- Unzip the windows installer like so: 'unzip cfbuilder_windows_public_beta2.exe'
- Under InstallerData/Disk1/InstData/ you will find Resource.zip
- Unzip Resources.zip
- Under Resource1/Z_/dist/ you will find _windows_fe4d6d02bcbb_zg_ia_sf.jar
- Copy _windows_fe4d6d02bcbb_zg_ia_sf.jar to the same directory you unzipped cfbuilder_builder.zip to (and should now have Rip.py and plugins.txt in it)
- Run 'python Rip.py', and wait.
- You should now have 2 folders in that directory 'plugins' and 'features', which you can now copy into your eclipse directory to do a plugin install.
As new versions of ColdFusion Builder become public, I will attempt to keep this script up to date.