Just a note to let anyone who doesn’t know –
To c/p from the notice that was sent out to the CFAUSSIE mailing list, I will be presenting:
- Installing Eclipse
- Plugin installation (including CFEclipse, as well as several handy others)
- Overview of using Eclipse and it’s capabilities.
- Overview of CFEclipse and it’s capabilities.
- General Q & A.
I will basically be taking a clean computer – and installing Eclipse, and then going through installing plugins piece by piece, so if you are new to Eclipse, it should (hopefully) leave you with a good idea about how to set up Eclipse for yourself as a good IDE for developing ColdFusion – which can be a bit of a hurdle if you have never used Eclipse before.
The plugins I will be installing (for reference)
- CFEclipse – ColdFusion editing
- CSSEditor – CSS editing support
- XMLBuddy – XML and XSL editor
- QuickImage – Image viewer
I hope to see some people there!